Welcome to our Online Patient Center! Here you can get information about what to expect during your visit with Dr. Corliss as well as important forms you can complete before your appointment to save time.
We want your visit to be as stress-free as possible. Our staff will do everything we can to make sure your experience is pleasant and convenient. If you have any questions about these forms, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
What to Expect
When you visit our office, you will be warmly welcomed and we can answer any questions you may have about completing the paperwork so that Corliss Optometrists may see you. Our team will work together to evaluate your eyes and provide relevant eye care treatment information, review your vision benefits and payment options, fit you for glasses or contact lenses, and focus on exceeding all of your expectations. If at any time you have questions about the process or your specific health information, please ask.
Corliss Optometrists believes in providing the best value for you and your family. We have products and pricing that aims to accommodate all budgets and our office participates in most insurance programs. For patients who have little or no vision insurance coverage, flexible payment programs may be arranged. To learn more about our payment options, please call our office directly.
Our office accepts cash, check, and major debit and credit cards including MasterCard and Visa.
Don’t forget to use your:
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Medical Savings Accounts (MSA)
- Cafeteria Plans for most of your eye care needs
Since there are so many plans and coverage varies widely, please call us to find out if your plan covers care in our office. Our staff will verify and explain your benefits before your visit at no charge.
Some insurance plans will require you to obtain a referral to be seen in our office. Please be sure to visit their websites or call the phone numbers found on your insurance cards to verify whether this applies to your specific plan.
- Aetna – https://www.aetna.com/
- APWU – https://www.apwuhp.com/
- Asuris Northwest Health – https://www.asuris.com/
- Bankers Life and Casualty – https://www.bankerslife.com/
- Blue Cross Blue Shield – https://www.bcbs.com/
- Champ VA – https://www.va.gov/communitycare/site_redirect.asp
- Community Health Plan of Washington (CHPW) – http://www.chpw.org/
- Cigna – https://www.cigna.com/
- Comp Benefits Vision Care – http://www.compbenefits.com/
- Connecticut General Open Access – http://www.healthinsuranceproviders.com/connecticut-general-health-insurance-review/
- First Choice Health – https://www.fchn.com/
- Healthcare Management Administration – https://www.accesshma.com/
- Humana – https://www.humana.com/
- KPS Health Plans – http://kpshealthplans.inseasykv.com/
- Line Co Benefit Fund – https://www.lineco.org/
- Medicare – https://www.medicare.gov/
- Mutual of Omaha – https://www.mutualofomaha.com/
- Northwest Benefits Administrators – https://nwadmin.com/NWAdmin/SPages/Home.aspx
- Pierce County LEOFF – https://www.co.pierce.wa.us/1911/Benefits
- Premera – https://www.premera.com/wa/visitor/
- Provider One – https://www.dshs.wa.gov/esa/interface-data/providerone
- Railroad Medicare – http://www.palmettogba.com/rr
- Regence Blue Shield – https://www.regence.com/
- Sound Health & Wellness Trust – http://soundhealthwellness.com/
- State Farm Health Insurance – https://www.statefarm.com/insurance/health/medicare-supplemental
- Sterling Life Insurance Co. – https://www.cigna.com/sterlinginsurance/
- Tricare – https://www.tricare.mil/
- United Health Care – https://www.uhc.com/
- USAA Life Insurance Company – https://www.usaa.com/inet/ent_logon/Logon
- Vision Service Plan (VSP) – https://www.vsp.com/
- Willows Health – http://www.willowhealth.com/